Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
At our discretion it is BusinessAccount.info's right to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of BusinessAccount.info or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide BusinessAccount.info with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the BusinessAccount.info site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
Telephone +44.1652 653235
Fax +44.1652 654627
Or by using the contact form here